Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ericeira is a hotspot for surfers, but it has its own charm that beach bums will find attractive. Selina Surf Club has plenty of guided surf sessions and lessons no matter what your level. When you need a break, delicious local food competes with cute cobblestone streets, trendy bars, and colorful buildings. Take trips to the nearby castle-mansions of Sintra or Lisbon, or head up the coast to see what Porto has on offer.
Selina Boavista Ericeira Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out at/by 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
the city tax It is €2 per person and per night, up to 7 nights.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 7 am to 11:30 pm
Dorms are adult only, unless the group books the entire dorm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>