Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All group booking will be charged 30 days prior to check-in date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the Islander Hostel guests will find a 24-hour front desk, terrace with sea view and friendly people. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and free WiFi.
We also have our own Surf School inside the hostel, so please don´t hesitate to ask for information about the lessons and surfing tours we organize for our guests!
The Property is 22 km from Florianópolis downtown and 9,2 km from Joaquina Beach. Florianopolis-Hercilio Luz International Airport is 23 km away.
Sea Wolf Surf Club Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 01:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 15 days before arrival. All payment will be charged.
No-show: Total value will be charged.
Payment by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
All Rooms with Air Conditioning. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>