Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservation and Cancellation policies:
We accept any confirmed/guaranteed reservation from any trusted source.
Confirmation/ guaranteed is subject to payment and therefore all reservations must be paid before arrival unless stated otherwise.
We accept any cancellation of a reservation 30 day prior to arrival, and such a cancellation is effective on the day it is received by us. The reservation will inform you the acceptance of the reservation cancellation and below is the cancellation charges.
• 50% of the total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any charges from 29 to 7 days prior to you scheduled arrival date
• 75% of the total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 7 to 48 hrs prior to you scheduled arrival date
• 100% of the total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 48 to your scheduled arrival.
• No- show will be charged at total cost.
We may ask for the credit card details to secure your booking. We will immediately charge your card 50% to secure your booking and the remaining 50% of the amount of your reservation at arrival unless previously paid by international bank transfer or cash deposit to the company bank detail listed on the invoice.
Please note that payment made by credit card will be charged 4% bank surcharge due to the bank charges in Tanzania.
All payments via bank transfer must be made without any bank charges for us.
The rates are subject to change without prior notice, although rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honored.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our Rates are per room per night 2 pax sharing on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
Our room capacity is 2 pax (1 double bed/ 1 twin beds), We can accommodate children 0-16 years on additional cost on an extra bed in the parents room as follows;
We can accommodate free of charge children 0-5years, sharing existing bed with the parents or on baby cot/crib subject to availability.
Children 2-5years on extra bed we will charge $ 20 per extra bed per night breakfast will be free subject to availability.
Children 6-20 years on extra bed will be charged $ 20 per extra bed per night and $15 for breakfast.
As our rates are per room per night Children less than 20 years in their room will be charged full room rate.
−There is no offer applicable on extra beds.
−Extra beds and baby cots remains a subject to availability, therefore we recommend request during booking time.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The magnificence of the surrounding village covered with tropical coconut trees, Sea crest hotel is a quality of almost unbelievably majestic beauty of Zanzibar you may need for your comfortable holiday. Resplendence of the sun set over the tropical village and sunrise over the Indian Ocean might take your breath away.
Delight in the splendour of the scenic coast and turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, in the privacy of your own room or relax on your luxury king size bed elegantly draped with the mosquito net.
Sea Crest Hotel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24hs.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The property does not accept Diners card.
4% bank surcharge to any card used. this is applicable on on extra services, for accommodation charges are already fixed.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 12:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>