Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Opened in early 2019, the hostel has a stunning garden, loads of awesome common areas, a deck overlooking lush rice paddies and a ls.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- Free parking
- Free water refills
- Free luggage storage
- Free bicycles
- Free air-conditioned
- 24-hour reception
- Airport & Train Station pick ups/drop offs
We have awesome reception who are ready to help with all your travel needs. Feel free to speak to them about anything from local daily recommendations to full country itinerary planning, tours...
We look forward to showing you an unforgettable stay in Hoi An and throughout your travels in Vietnam!
Santori Homestay Hoi An
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. Quiet Hours: Please lower your voice between 21:30 and 07:00.
8. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 22:00.
10. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 15.
11. The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>