Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On 31st December 2020 the entire Ireland moved into LEVEL 5 until 1st February 2021 of the Plan for Living with COVID-19 which means WE STILL CANNOT OPEN until further notice and when it will be safe to do so. We obviously cannot take any bookings for 2021 until we know when we will be allowed to do so.
.Previous History so far :
From 1st December 2020 the entire Country of Ireland moves to Level 3 of the Plan for Living with COVID-19 which means WE STILL CANNOT OPEN until further notice...
From Thursday 15th October 2020 County Donegal was downgraded to Level 5 and on 21st October 2020 all of Ireland was moved to Level 5 until 1st December 2020
Since Friday 25 September, the county of Donegal has been on Level 3 of the Plan for Living with COVID-19. These restrictions mean we cannot open.
This action is based on a review of the current public health advice and is in response to the deteriorating situation with the virus in Ireland and Northern Ireland
From the 6th October the rest of the country was moved to Level 3.
Donegal will be at Level 4 until the 10th November at which point the situation will be reviewed by the government, based on the status of the virus and public health advice.
Placing Donegal at Level 3 from 1st December has the following implications for those in Donegal
• people living in Donegal should remain in the county (that is, they must not leave Donegal to travel either domestically or internationally),
• people living outside of Donegal should not travel to Donegal, with the exception of those who must travel for work, education and other essential purposes. This situation now applies to all counties in Ireland
On the 29th June 2020 we reopened after being closed since 9th March 2020 due to Government Direction re Covid-19.
From June 29th we reduced our bed rooms capacity to 6 only to comply with Social Distancing requirements. The dormtiories were drastically reduced in capacity. We had no large group availability unless the small group is a family from the same household. Once we reached the limited capacity the hostel was closed to new guests calling etc.
We will comply with all the sanitisation directions for the safety of guests and ourselves.
Remember to check travel arrangements and Government Directions before booking accommodation..
The following is the normal general information:
Located at Irelands Most Northerly Point at Malin Head overlooking the fishing pier, beach, sea and highlands of Donegal across the bay. The ever changing spectacular scenery, especially the seascape can be observed from the hostel
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LOCATED IN DONEGAL TOWN!
We are at least 100kms North of DONEGAL TOWN (at Ireland's Most Northerly Point)
Hostel consists of two spacious ensuite dormitories with ten beds in each, double self catering kitchen where you can cook crabs, lobsters, mussel,oysters and fish - all available from local fishermen. You can also fish or swim from the pier below. Some guests surf, dive, canoe etc with own equipment.
Two late pubs,pub grub,supermarket 2kms. Famous raised beach full precious stones nearby. Meet friendly locals on walks-in pubs-everywhere! This area is no folk village - its for real. Cycle hire can be arrangedl. Walking routes in several languages. Musical instruments available. No curfew but we normally cease taking new guests after 8pm unless prearranged.
Bookings with a changed arrival time from the original estimated time of arrival should be confirmed ASAP.. We do not accept credit or debit cards at the hostel. We are in Euro Land!
WIFI ACCESS FREE FOR GUESTS
Horse riding stables are available within 16 kms of hostel.
During summer months basking sharks and dolphins can frequently be viewed from Hostel. Malin Head is now one of the three hotspots in the World to view Basking Sharks.
During May and June 2016 the STAR WARS was filmed in Malin Head!
The Aurora Borealis 'Northern Lights' can occasionally be seen at Malin Head each year normally in January through to the end of February. Spectacular photos have appeared on TV and in the National Press confirming sightings.
During May and June at Malin Head on the North Coast of Donegal was teaming with BASKING SHARKS clearly visible from Hostel. Over 100 have been tagged recently by the Irish Basking Shark Project! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>