Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Barrio Las Araucarias, which is a great neighborhood. You’ll have the lake only half block from our hotel and the Zocalo Square only 2 small blocks away. Also, if you want to go to “La Piedra” (the big rock) the bus will cost approximately 1USD or less, but you could also walk, which would be around 35 minutes. Out location is great because it will allow you to have restaurants super close and other interesting activities to do such as boats, jet ski, paddle board, etc.
Your economy will be safe here: in Guatape you’ll find a big breakfast for as low as 3 USD. We offer private rooms (each one with a bathroom just for you). As Colombia’s weather is so Good we do not use air conditioning here, which is why many hostels/hotels do not have it. We provide cleaning service when you stay 2 or more nights (please ask for this service at the front desk)
San Juan Guatape Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 13.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special condition 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>