Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of the first night's room cost will be charged when the booking ends up to No-Show.
100% when the booking is cancelled on the arrival day.
80% when cancelled a day before arrival.
50% when cancelled two days before arrival.
30% when cancelled 3-7 days before arrival.
10% when cancelled 8-14 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
the heart of Tokyo’s old SHITAMACHI (downtown). The world-famous YANAKA GINZA Shopping District and Nezu Shrine are nearby.
Only 36 min by train from Narita International Airport to Nippori station, which is 8 min walk from our hotel. 3 min walk from Sendagi station (metro).
24 hour open reception helps your late check-in, early check-out, answers your questions in English and gives you personal attention at any hour of day or night.
- No curfew / No closing time/ We wait for your arrival till late at night
- 24 hours open reception with English speaking staff
- We speak English, Korean, Chinese, Mandarin
- All-you-can-eat breakfast included from 4:30AM to 11:00AM
- Credit cards welcomed, as well as online payment
- 24 hour open café and bar on the first floor.
- Auto-lock Key card system.
- Free WIFI access in all rooms
- Free luggage storage before/after your stay
- Information about apartment rental
-A good variety of events and local tours happening regularly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>