Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. To make a booking it is necessary that you give us the groups details (school/association name, post address, IATA or company number, phone number and group leader name), the number of people (teachers/students) and the rooming distribution you prefer.
2. Upon booking your group, we will send you a pro forma with the booking details. To secure the booking, you will be required to make a deposit of 10% within two weeks.
3. Prepayment can be done by bank transfer or by credit card, by sending us your card number and expiry date.
4. The balance of the payment must be sent about 3 weeks prior to the group's arrival.
5. If paying by bank transfer, it is necessary to include the booking reference when making the transfer.
Additional Terms and Conditions
25% for cancellations received between 45 and 30 days
50% for cancellations received between 29 and 15 days
100% of total cost for cancellations received between 14 days and 48 hours
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
108개의 침대는 도미토리부터 개인실까지 다양하게 구성되어 있으며 몇몇 객실에는 발코니가 포함되어 있습니다.
호스텔에 있는 공용 라운지를 통해서 조식을 즐기실 수 있으며 테라스에서 자유롭게 음료를 즐기시거나 따뜻한 리스본의 햇살을 느끼실 수 있습니다. 무료 와이파이는 관내 어디서든 이용 가능하시면, PC사용 또한 24시간 이용 가능합니다.
체크인 시 여권을 보여주시기 바랍니다.
만 18세 미만의 이용자는 법적 보호인의 동행없이 예약이 불가능합니다. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>