Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Saba'a Hostel is located right in the center of town, on the main roundabout. We are just a 10-15 mins walk from the gates of Petra. Nearby are restaurants and shops where you can find everything you need. The bus station is only a short walk away and there is a bakery across the road. We can also provide a cheap and local lunch box to take with you in the city and we will of course give you a lot of information to help you visiting this seventh wonder of the world.
We have both rooms and dormitory beds to suit all budgets. The beds narrow band are comfortable, there is free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace to chill, have fun and drink Jordanian tee. Please feel free to come and feel at home with us.
Saba'a Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
breakfast not includes .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 17 % per person per night.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 공항 이동
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>