Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Between October 1, 2021 - April 30, 2022, the ship af Chapman is closed for renovation. We are open on land as usual. You are very welcome to book your stay in the craftsmen’s building, Hantverkshuset.
Our own CafÃ© Skeppsholmen is open all year round, with meals and other refreshments served from 08:00â€“20:00 (opening times may vary in certain seasons). During the summer period, May to September, our summer restaurant Bar & Byssa is open on the ship. Here on the deck we serve food and drink that you can enjoy in the glow of the evening sun, with what is perhaps the best view in Stockholm. If it is raining you can sit inside in 'ByssaÂ´n'.
STF af Chapman & Skeppsholmen in brief:
â€¢ The reception, which is open 24 hours, is located in Hantverkshuset.
â€¢ Breakfast is served in Hantverkshuset on weekdays from 7:00â€“10:00 and on weekends from 7:30â€“10:30 (opening hours may vary during certain seasons). We serve a standard continental breakfast with vegetarian and vegan options.
â€¢ Sheets and towels, as well as cleaning after departure is included in all our prices.
â€¢ For information and to book accessible rooms, please phone reception.
â€¢ Parking is available in connection to the craftmenâ€™s building and tickets are bought in reception (SEK 200 for 24 hours).
We follow the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations to reduce the spread of infection. Our guests are also expected to follow these guidelines. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>