Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings may require a deposit from the guesthouse, as well as the initial booking fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please let us know if your group is interested in staying. Depending on the season, and kitchen capacity, we may be able to accommodate you.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kep is a beautiful district, so why not hire a bicycle and pedal along the coast and stop at the beach, then after a dip in the sea, you can enjoy fresh blue crab, straight from the sea and barter for Kampot pepper at seaside market. Visit fruit, cashew and pepper plantations on a countryside trip, with abandoned colonial houses, pagodas, butterflies, birds & wonderful natural scenery.
Rusty Keyhole Kep is just a few minutes drive from the Rabbit Island pier, or for more of Kep's enviable fresh air and views, the National Park offers a number of popular nature treks which begin just in our front yard - or you may choose just to sit back in a hammock here at Rusty Kep with a fresh mango juice and enjoy the view.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in is 12.30 and check-out by 11am.
2. Reception Hours: 7am-2pm, then 4pm-9.30pm.
- Out of hours check in can be arranged with prior notice.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old (except with a parent or legal guardian).
6. Well behaved pets are welcome, with prior notice and customers are responsible for cleaning up their own pet's poop. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>