Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Reception Opening Hours: 9:30 to 13:30 and from 14:30 to 20:30. Check-in time is from 14:30. If you arrive at the time between 13:30-14:30 when the reception is close, feel free to inside and have a seat in our TV room, kitchen or back garden.
Our receptionist will come back at 14:30 to check you in.
Check-out is before 10:00 am. A late check-out fee of $10.00 applies.
All guests are required to have a valid passport (or driver license) for check-in.
Day rate: after check-out. A $10.00 fee is payable to use the hostel facilities (kitchen, bathroom, common areas, WIFI). Only for guests who checked out and want to stay in the hostel until their late bus or flight departs.
The hostel is only to be enjoyed by paying guests which means no visitors allowed.
After 10:00 pm all drinking should be moved to the pubs or done quietly in the kitchen. No more drinking in smoking deck area of the back garden. Smoking is prohibited inside the building but not in the back garden area.
WIFI: 5 GB per user per day for free.
After 20:30 the main door is locked. Enter through the back door with the code (please inform the hostel if check-in is after 20:30 beforehand to get the code).
Key deposit: a key deposit of $20.00 is required on arrival per key. The key deposit is returned during check-out when guests give back the key.
Free parking is available, first come first served
Cancellation policy: No charge if cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date. Guests may cancel by processing directly on Hostelworld through the MyWorld account. When cancelled with less than 48 hours notice or in the case of a no-show the first night of accommodation is payable in full. Modifications: any change made within 48 hours prior to the arrival date is subject to a cancellation fee. If a modification or cancellation arrives too late, unfortunately no exceptions will be made according to this rule. If you are a Male who booked the Female Dorm a cancellation fee applies.
Evacuation procedure: familiarize yourself with the direct travel route to your nearest emergency exit point as indicated on the fire evacuation plan within every room. In an event of an evacuation please remain calm and move swiftly towards to the emergency assemble point located at the front of the driveway and follow instruction from the duty manager and fire brigade personnel
The hostel reserves the right to charge any damages to the property on the credit card used to secure the booking. Guests are financially responsible for any deliberate damage caused in the premises of the Rucksacker Backpacker Hostel.
Management reserves the right to randomly check all rooms anytime and evict guests if found to be disorder and disregarding the hostel policies.
The fine print:
Please note that children under 15 years of age cannot be accommodated at this property. Children aged 16-17 can only be accommodated in the private rooms.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 카드 전화
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>