Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to the Royal Park Hotel and Hostel.
At the Royal Park, you’ll get a taste of what it’s like to be a real New Yorker. Stroll out our front doors and head down Broadway to the many of shops, markets, bars and restaurants all within walking distance. If you prefer to skip the walk and head downtown, we are just one block from multiple train lines which can whisk you off to midtown or downtown in as little as 15 minutes. Our highly competitive rates mean you can spend your money enjoying all that New York has to offer! See for yourself how our dedicated staff, quaint rooms, central location, helpful amenities and unbeatable room rates make the Royal Park Hotel and Hostel an amazing value. We make it affordable for people from around the world or around the area to stay in New York City. Come and experience for yourself; New York like you've never experienced before!
We provide both shared bath and air conditioned ensuite accommodation. Our tasteful, residential-designed guest rooms feature comfortable beds, ceiling fans, and contemporary furnishings. Free linen, towels, blankets and housekeeping are provided daily. Hairdryers, iron and ironing boards are available upon request. All rooms are non-smoking. The ensuite rooms have individual air conditioning units.
All 73 rooms are private; the shared bathroom is in the hallway, while the ensuites have bathrooms inside the rooms. Our Single Private Shared Bathroom sleeps one on one twin bed; the Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom sleeps two on a double bed; the Twin Private Shared Bathroom sleeps two across two twin beds; the Four Bed Private Shared Bathroom sleeps four across two double beds; the Double Bed Private Ensuite sleeps two in a double bed; and the Four Bed Private Ensuite sleeps four across two double beds.
Our services and features include 24hr front desk services with multilingual staff, a lift/elevator, an on-site ATM, vending machines and luggage storage available for only $2 per day. There is no curfew and no lockout.
Internet kiosks with printer are available for a small fee, while Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.
Located on 97th Street just off Broadway, here you are conveniently only one block from the subway (1, 2, 3 red line). You can hop on and be in midtown in just minutes or you can opt to walk and explore the neighborhood, which has many specialty shops, cafes, restaurants specializing in all types of international cuisine, bars and jazz clubs. You are just steps away from Riverside Park and within walking distance to Central Park, Columbia University, Cathedral St. John the Divine (The largest gothic cathedral in the world) and the World famous Museum of Natural History.
We offer a shuttle to and from all airports; fees apply.
Please read our Things To Note below before booking. Please note that we don't accept NY state residents. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 침대시트 제공
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>