Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The town is worth seeing for its nature and history. Our hotel is located in downtown and 3 minute walk to the channel.
Located within the natural and beautiful surroundings of Dalyan, Rota Hotel offers a peaceful and visual holiday opportunity.
Rota Hotel is located in a rich historical and natural area and offers many daily trips.
Points of interest in Dalyan, Lycian Rock Tombs, Kaunos, mud baths and the ruins of Sultaniye hot springs on Lake Koycegiz.
During these trips you can see and watch many bird species and Caretta Caretta turtles, which are the symbol of Iztuzu Beach.
Rota Hotel has 19 private air-conditioned rooms, rooms with flat-screen TV, safety deposit box, shower, hairdryer, tiled floors, free wi-fi and room service available, delicious local cuisine in our restaurant with modern cuisine, breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
Rota Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 12:00 to 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Property might prioritize your card.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception is open 24 hours
Maximum stays is 14 days 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>