Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In B&B all rooms are provided with a private bathroom and all the necessary comforts and peaceful atmosphere.
Italian style breakfast is served in a living room.
Gabriel and Evgeniya, the owner, provides a discreet presence ready to help and assist the guests in all their needs.
In every roomsor apartment can stay 2, 3, 4 untill 6 people comfortably, there are a living room, a bed room, bathroom with shower and bath, kitchen where guests can make themselves breakfast, a hearty meal or quick snack.
Guests can relax in our chill out apartment; complete with comfy sofas, TV and WI-fi free
Here you will be surrounded by a host of shops, restaurants, banks, supermarkets and boutiques.
At your arrival you will be welcome cordially and with kindness.
You will receive recommendations about the best restaurant, cheap but good ones, suggestions how to visit the most interesting places of the town, how to follow the main tourist itineraries, which bus to take, the events to be seen and all what will help you for a nice stay in the wonderful town of Bergamo. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>