Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No charge for cancellations 7 days before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our family and some friends work together as a team and we can offer way more than we did when we first started:
Transportation Service with shuttle or private transfers all over Costa Rica.
A small reception office with local experts who will provide all the information you may need before and while you are with us.
Trails and gardens for those nature lovers and bird watchers.
We are part of the Three Wattled Bellbird Biological Corridor and so proud of it too.
A chatting space in our FB account so you may ask our Local Experts for advice or assistance planning your next trip to Costa Rica or just to our district and surrounding areas.
We are located on the main 606 road that ends in the small town of Santa Elena, 3 Ks away from the famous Quaker Community, Monteverde.
We are a couple of minutes away from the noisy town and many attractions in all our 7 communities and even close to the next province, Guanacaste, where most of the adventure activities are actually located.
Every home and room has been built and designed like the regular and traditional Costa Rican farming home but we also tried to provide all the comfort of home with modern amenities available for everyone whenever possible.
We wish each traveler the very best experience and it will be our highest honor to become your home in Los Llanos, Monte Verde district, Puntarenas, Costa Rica.
Raudi & Marielos, owners of Roca Verde Country Homes
and our professional team of experts. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>