Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Winner of Hostelworld's Best Hostel In Colombia 2018 and Second in Latin America
10 minutes from the Lost City (Ciudad Perdida) pickup point
25 minutes from Tayrona National Park
Our hostel is set right in the middle of a stunning jungle, whilst some of Colombia's best beaches are just a 30 minute walk away.
Fun stuff on offer includes:
Daily yoga (Monday to Friday)
Tubing right from our doorstep
Dawn walks for sunrise over the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta
Cacao and nature tours
In 2021, Rio Hostel became a signatory of the Global Tourism Plastics Initiative (GTPI), led by the UN Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the World Tourism Organization (WTO), in collaboration with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation. Read about our commitments here https://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/organisations/el-rio-hostel
We are also the very proud home of the Rio Foundation and you can volunteer with us every day in our local community through our educational, sporting and/or environmental programmes.
N.B - To fund our Foundation, which provides FREE, Fun, Inclusive and Impactful activities for 150+ local children every week, a $1.30 donation (COP$5,000) will be added to the bill of everyone who stays at El Rio. If you would like to remove it from your bill or you would like to donate more, please talk to reception.
See you by the river 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Colombia
2위, 대륙별 수상 호스텔 Latin America
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>