Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located between Rincon de la Vieja National Park and Miravalles Volcano in Guanacaste. At 600 meters above sea level, it has become the ideal starting point to visit all of the natural marvels that this world-renowned destination has to offer.
Come to Rinconcito Lodge and enjoy an unforgettable vacation mixing nature, fresh air, rest and lots of fun!
Thermal Sulfur Spring: With a temperature of 42C and medical properties. It is only 50 minutes from the Lodge. You can visit it by horse or walking. An excellent place to relax and purify the body.
Mud Pots: Located in the Rincon de la Vieja National Park and Miravalles Volcano. It is an excellent example of volcanic area with a special type of forest around. In this tour you will visit the mud pots, boiling water and small active crater (Mini Volcano).
Waterfalls: With a great diversity of excellent waterfalls to visit: La Cangreja, Cabro Muco I, Cabro Muco II, Don Cuco and El Bosque Encantado. All of these with an excellent natural pool perfect to take a refreshing and relaxing bath.
Horseback riding: An excellent option for having a funny day. With more than 10 (ten) different sites to see: La Cangreja, Bosque Encantado, Waterfall Don Cuco, Mud Pots, Thermal Sulfur Spring, Los Abandonos footpath, Pots of cold water, Colibri footpath, exhibition place of National Park, canopy tour, etc.
Canopy tour: One of the most exciting tours to do; visit the tree tops, with the objective to get outside your adrenaline and adventure feeling, to see all the wild life on the top of the highest trees. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>