Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
â¢ En cas d'annulation ou de modification jusqu'à 18 jours avant la date d'arrivée, l'hôtel ne prélève pas de frais.
â¢ En cas d'annulation ou de modification tardive ou de non-présentation, l'hôtel exige 100 % du montant de la première nuit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
pour les groupes un dépôt de garanties de 50%du montant total est obligatoire
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The traditional rooms at Riad Cascades d'Ouzoud provide a view of the garden, terrace or patio. Each is air conditioned and has a private bathroom decorated with tadelakt copper sink.
The restaurants serve French cuisine and Mediterranean specialties prepared with local fruits and vegetables. You can also enjoy a continental breakfast every morning on site.
Riad Cascades d'Ouzoud has a reception open 24h/24, his experienced guide will accompany you to a medieval village located or to the waterfalls.
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 7 days
Check in : 14.00
Check out : 12.00
Taxes not included
Credit cards accepted 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>