Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
From 40-16 days before date of arrival: 30% of total amount
Less than 16 days of arrival or no show: 100% of total amount
L'équipe du Riad Al Jazira est expérimentée dans l'organisation des séjours de toute sorte de groupe (hébérgement, repas, Spa et relaxation, activités sportives, loisirs...)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The 15 rooms of the Riad Aljazira offers the same comfort and the same standard, they give on the patios. Welfare has not been forgotten: the hammam, dedicated to health care such as scrubbing with beldi soap with eucalyptus or wraps with rhassoul or henna and a massage room for relaxation treatments with essential oils. .. The huge terrace invites you to relax in an environment of tranquility just troubled by the haunting chant of the muezzin that pace the day of religious Muslims.
moroccan breakfast : tea , Coffee , Milk , 2 kinds of pancakes , 2 kinds of juice , Bread , butter , honey , jans , egg , Cheese
Riad Aljazira is located north west of the medina (old city) of Marrakech in the bottom of Derb Mayar (n. 8) in one of the most endearing Marrakesh neighborhood, which has preserved its authenticity: the Sidi Ben Sliman district, one of the oldest and important quarter of the city, which houses the zaouias (mausoleum) of two of the seven patron saints of Marrakech: Sidi Bel Abbes & Sidi Ben Slimane.
Riad Aljazira Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may preauthorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 28.50 MAD per person per night.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>