Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Residence is perfectly located in a charming and lively pedestrian area in the heart of the historical center of Prato, at two steps from the Duomo and among shops, food, cinemas, theatres, restaurants, etc., something that only a city centre can offer.
Residence Manassei offers 11 tastefully and completely furnished mini apartments, which can accommodate small groups or single clients.
Each room is equipped with fully furnished and thoroughly equipped kitchen corner; double bedroom with tv; a/c and heating, bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
The rooms are located on three floors, all reachable by lift. On the upper floor there is a beautiful roof garden where guests can have a drink or relax enjoying an enchanting view of Prato with its old characteristic roofs.
Residence Manassei is mostly the real good alternative to Florence, as you can lodge at cheaper prices but visit it in a twenty minutes trip by train. Moreover it is reachable by car, as we are giving our clients a permit which allows them to get in the pedestrian area and park right in the closed streets, without any fee. It is also easily reachable by train, as the train station is located at 5 minutes walking.
Reception hours: 9.30-15.30 from Monday to Friday. Arrivals out the office hours are accommodated only by appointment.
Charge: 1 night stay in case of no-show and in case bookings are not cancelled at least 3 days before. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>