Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 30 days
Payment in advance 30 days before arrival.
In case late cancellation or no show, the entire payment in advance will be retained as penalty.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the idyllic old part of the city, just near our two other location, Ambient Hotel and Ambient Guesthouse, Ambient Residence offers easy access to any part of the city or the surroundings.
The wooden elements and the classic warm colored furniture and decorations make you feel welcome the very first minute you walk into a room. The residence consists of 18 twin/double rooms and 8 apartments (bedroom and living room), shared kitchen area with full equipment (refrigerator, electric hob, coffee filter, toaster, sandwich maker, microwave, dishes and crockery) and a shared breakfast lounge, with a wonderful view to the Tampa hill. All the accommodation units are non-smoking as well as the breakfast or the kitchen area. Optional breakfast can be ordered or served at an extra fee. Looking forward to welcoming you as our guests.
Residence Ambient Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Children up to 3 years old stay free of charge and babycot is provided.
Children up to 8 years old using the existing beds stay free of charge.
Children over 9 years old are provided with an additional bed at 10 euro / night.
Pet fee: 10 euro / night. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>