Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer single, double, triple, twin and family rooms, some of which have an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a partial sea view. The bedrooms are decorated in neutral colours and each offers a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, free toiletries and free WIFI.
Guests can find various bars and restaurants less than a 5-minute walk away from the guest house.
Our friendly staff speak several languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish and German) and will be more than happy to assist you at any time.
Check-in: 14:00 - 21:00
Check- out: 10:00
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance.
We accept payment by cash & credit card.
ATT. Customers will get a phone call or email after booking their room. In order to secure their booking, they will need to provide their three-digit card security number.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
We charge Â£5 for every card transaction..
Minimum stay of 2 days on weekends (Fridays and Saturdays)
This is a non-smoking guest house.
Pets are not allowed.
Children under 3 years are free to stay with us with their family.
Airport transfers can be arranged if requested in advance. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>