Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
An avenue paved with vesuvian stone and sorrento tufo, a special feature of the entire building, leads to a lush garden full of vivid colors from the lemon, orange, kiwi and hazelnut trees, the sweet fragrance of mimosa, gardenia, rose, violet and lavender blossoms, satisfy your senses. Here unfolds Villa Angiolina a surprise of wood, stone, pottery and wrought iron that blend harmoniously to create the rooms, terraces and pergolas that will transform your stay in the land of the Sirens, linking the deep and intimate with the culture and beauty of this enchanting place.
Villa Angiolina historic home restored to new life. A corner of dreamy tranquility where the authentic tradition of the territory, in a craft of stone and lush, combines with the comfort features to give guests the pleasure of welcoming one, in perfect balance between past and future.
Please advice about arrival time.
Please advice about arrival time.
Reception open: from 08:00 to 20:00
Check-in time: from 14.00 to 20:00
Check-out time: from 08:00 to 11.00
From 01 April to 31 October of every year there will be a tourist tax, it will amount to euros 3.00 per person per day. Are excluded under the age of 18 and stays over 7 nights
Please notice: Your card will be pre-authorized 14 days before your arrival of 100% of the total to check its validity. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>