Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property features all superbly appointed suites and rooms overlooking the exquisitely manicured, tranquil gardens. The executive suites are overlooking Lake Singidani.
The hotel features on site restaurant were guests can enjoy enjoy an evolving continental menu that is as exclusive as it is refined. Varied and infused with cosmopolitan flair, there will always be a meal to delight every palette. Complimentary breakfast is provided.
The Hotel has spacious parking facility. Airport Shuttle, babysitting, car hire services and laundry services can also be arranged upon request.
Guests can enjoy relaxing at the outdoor swimming pool flanked by sun loungers.
Regency Hotel & Resort - Terms and conditions
The reception works 24hs.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 드라이 클리닝
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 룸 서비스(24시간)
- 비즈니스 센터
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>