Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One nite cancellation is applicable and if guests leave prior to booked no. of day, the guest will be charged the balance on their stay, and if the number drops, the balance will be charged to credit card as well
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please pay 25% of the total cost once the booking is confirmed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ratu Kini's is the ultimate island backpacker PADI dive resort on Mana. The island is a well-known tourist destination in the Mamanuca group and it is located about 30 kilometers west of Nadi Airport. The island is surrounded by white powdered sandy beaches, and crystal blue waters perfect for diving and snorkeling.
We operate a fully equipped PADI Dive Resort (R-36364) managed by experienced instructors and are great fun to dive with.
Nearby coral reefs and crystal clear waters make for some spectacular dive experiences. We dive the Supermarket, Gotham City, Plantation Pinnacle, Namotu Passage and other world famous dive sites, which are just minutes away. We also offer a full range of PADI Courses from beginner to professional level.
Other activities include island hopping other island resorts, kayaking, wake-boarding, windsurfing, Fijian entertainment with cultural dancing, and visiting the movie island Modriki, home of 'Castaway' starring Tom Hanks.
All bookings must use our boat transfers. Other transfers will only be acceptable after 10am each day.
For accommodation, we have mixed dormitories, double rooms, twin rooms, triple rooms, and one private family bure. All prices on accommodation include breakfast only. For dinners and lunches, we have a menu and one night for our traditional Fijian 'Lovo'.
In the common area are lockers, bring your own lock or you can purchase a lock from reception. We also have an air conditioned high speed internet cafe with a little boutique shop for your snacks and other personal items. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>