Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Facilities: Common room with turf fire stove, self catering kitchen, private twin and double en suite bedrooms, mixed and private dormitory bedrooms (all en suite), our twin room has one double and single bed with its own shower and toilet, free hot showers and towels, washing and drying facilities, WiFi free of charge. Discount bike hire, free guided walk and slide show of local area, available free to hostel guests, free car parking and bicycle lock up.
Local Activities: Visit Doolin Cave, Ferries to Aran Islands/Cliffs of Moher, Burren Walks, Pitch/Putt, Golf, Rock Climbing, Caving, Cycling, Horse Riding, Archaeological/Heritage sites, Surfing, Angling, Diving.
Rainbow Hostel is situated in the heart of the village beside some of Doolins famous traditional music pubs, restaurants and craft shops We can help organise your visit to Doolin, the Burren area, Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands with local maps and advice on the best sites and activities during your stay with us. We also give a free two-hour free guided heritage walk in the Burren landscape of Doolin at evening time or by request for those staying with us.
Advice: If coming by Bus Eireann, please ask the bus driver to stop at the Rainbow Hostel bus stop.
Check in closes at 21.00.
We do not cater for party groups. Please contact the hostel directly for group bookings of more than 5 persons, otherwise a security deposit will be taken, refundable when strict conditions are complied with. Thank you. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>