Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The balance of group reservations is due two weeks prior to arrival. During the two weeks prior to the groups arrival there is unfortunately no refunds on last minute individual or multi bed cancellations
Additional Terms and Conditions
At the time of reservation Hostel world will charge a 10% booking deposit. For groups of 20 people and larger we will require a further 40% booking deposit. The balance is due two weeks prior to arrival. We will also require a credit card inprint for key deposits upon arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy a bbq on our onsite patio looking out at the mountains or have an ice cold pint at our onsite lounge
We have a SUPER LARGE common kitchen... fully equipped, theater style t.v room, pool table ,games room, ping pong table, laundry facilities and sauna
The Raging Elk is your base camp to adventure and our friendly staff want to show you all of Fernies hidden secrets!!
SAUNA, ski shuttle, ski ,snowboard & bike storage and FREE WIFI .
NEW release this summer Experience our deluxe PODS! The future choice of stay for the single traveler. Handcrafted mini private rooms with a lockable private storage cabinet with small access point to recharge electronics while enjoying the mountains, power points, individualized dimmable lighting , hangers for clothes, hooks for towels, shelving, mirror and black out curtains
We also have Private rooms with ensuite and mini fridge perfect for couples, Friends and family rooms with ensuite (can sleep unto 5), Four person female & male specific rooms with ensuite and a traditional 8 person dorm all shared rooms have a lockable storage area underneath each bed
Group accommodation available catering to school groups, mountain bike groups, universities, hiking groups and weddings!. Let us help you plan your perfect group get away.
Winter is a skiers/snowboarders heaven with 35 feet of powder annually, 5 large bowls at Fernie Alpine Resort & 3 cat ski operations. Fernie Alpine Resort offers a variety of terrain and steeps and easy access to back country. We are minutes away form an extensive nordic cross country trail system or try the latest craze of fat tire biking on those non powder days
Summer also rocks, with some of the best mountain biking in Canada.....over 120 cross country trails as well as downhill mountain biking ! Enjoy a variety of hiking trails for all skills including lift access hiking, an ariel park and sweet swimming holes fly fishing (one of the top ten rivers in North America), golf and white water rafting. So as you can imagine, it's second heaven!
Our motto ... Spend A Night Not A Fortune!
**Latest check-in is at midnight.**
**Please note tax not included in price**
** Rates quoted are non member rates for member rates please contact us directly 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>