Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here we know that location matters, a day started with an amazing view is a game changer. Isn’t that the whole point of roaming the earth? Therefore, Rafiki’s located 1.1 km from Petra; close enough to everything our guests would need, at the same time providing enough distance from the city’s noises. Thus guaranteeing a timeless dive into beautiful panoramas where Desert Mountains collide with sunset.
We are also practical and we value comfort; our rooms are well groomed and equipped with private bathrooms, we provide breakfast according to our guest needs. Also, we have an in-house restaurant with one and one goal only; is to give our guests the culinary dimension of a Petra stay.
Wait we are not done yet! Our Rafiki will includes very soon a garden, a farm, tea room, gym, rooftop and spa stay tuned.
Rafiki Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 17.00% (City tax 7% , Service charge 10%)
We have an age restriction of 40 years old in place. Any bookings made for anyone over 40 years old cannot be accepted and will be cancelled on arrival.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>