Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has several rooms with bunk beds all with shared bathrooms. There is also a fully equipped kitchen for guests use whenever they wish to.
In the heart of the historic center of Lagos and less than 2 minutes from the main bars and restaurants, this is the ideal place to stay.The beach of the Potato is 5 minutes away and the other 4 beaches in lagos are 8 to 10 mins away walking.
RCS activities include: Pub Crawls, Family Dinners to different restaurants in Lagos, Sushi Nights, Shisha Nights (Hookah Nights), Pizza Nights and BBQ's. We can also book activity tours for our guest at the front desk for example Kayaking, Grotto tours by Boat, and Benagil cave tours.
RCS Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 (if you plan on arriving after 20:00 please send an email alerting RCS staff to your late arrival so we can plan accordingly).
Check out at 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We allow our guest to invite friends over to the hostel
We allow our guest use of the common areas 24/7 with respect to noise levels (obviously)
RCS does not accept guest under the age of 18 (exceptions made ahead of time if you email us first)
RCS does not accept guest over the age of 40 (exceptions made ahead of time if you email us first)
RCS is not responsible for lost or stolen items 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>