Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group travellings we request a damage deposit at check-in of € 250 per person.
The hotel reserves the right to charge the € 250 per person for any type of groups, such as individuals travelling as a party, group of same age, stag/hen parties, young groups (not necessary more than one apartment), preferable in form of a blocking/pre-authorization on the credit card at check-in.
Parties and private celebrations (or any type of sound equipment's, as these may interfere with the other guests tranquillity) are not allowed inside the accommodation, building grounds as well as swimming pool areas.
The disregard of this regulation will be punished with a fine of € 250 each time, without prejudice, in case of non-compliance of this rule or in case of compensations to other guests must be paid, in order to compensate them.
Procedure for deposits paid in monetary value:
If you leave between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning, please inform the reception of your departure time the night before.
If check-out takes place after 5 pm (after authorization for late check-out prior to reception) and 9 am, the deposit will not be returned on the day of departure.
If the apartment is not damaged after inspection by our staff, it will be returned at check-out.
Due to the work flow and dependent on the number of departures, please be advised that we may reserve the right to refund the deposit after the check-out day
In case of damage, we reserve the right to a conditional refund within 30 days after check-out, to analyse the damage and request budgets for repair/replacement. You will be informed of them and costs, with damage invoice by email.
In cases where the deposit was not returned on the day of departure, it will be returned by bank transfer within 7 days.
For this purpose, we ask that you fill in the fields indicated below, in legible writing and return it to reception, in order to ensure that the procedure is automated within the deadline.
Guarantees guaranteed by credit card:
The deposit is guaranteed in the form of blocking the amount on the card, which is unavailable for use by the customer, the amount is never charged
If the apartment does not show damage after inspection by our staff, it will be unlocked on the day of check-out, not requiring the presence of the guest for the procedure, as it is automatic
In case of damage, we reserve the right to a conditional refund within 30 days after check-out, to analyse the damage and request budgets for repair/replacement
Rede Unicre informs that despite the release of the deposit at our ATM terminal being immediate, depending on the guest's bank, it may take between 7-30 days to be released from the client's account and become available again.
General rules apply for group bookings
Respect other customers
No noise between 22pm and 9am
No loud music
No pool after opening hours
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>