Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Puerto Alto is 15 minutes from the highway on foot. From there it is 2 min to the beach, 20 min to Palomino, 15 min to Tayrona National Park and 1h to Santa Marta. The Puerto Alto road is an ecological trail. It is quite steep and can be very demanding depending on the amount of luggage and physique. We offer motorcycle service for people or luggage.
The place has the most spectacular view, solar plant light, Wifi, large social area, space for bonfires and endless pool to the Caribbean. The area has a unique natural wealth. There are numerous rivers, waterfalls, and beaches around us. We organize ecological walks with the peasant neighbors that include: coffee and cocoa tour, view of the snow-capped peaks, rivers, streams and waterfalls of the Sierra.
The project has been ongoing and under construction for the last 5 years and has been inspired by the creators’ involvement and experience in various Berlin industries including the Circus, music festivals and boat collectives. It is a community project of sorts, offering love and support to local Costeño farmers. Puerto Alto currently consists of cabins, dorms, bathrooms, a kitchen, large common areas, a fire pit and an infinity pool suspended over stunningly dramatic views of the Caribbean Coast.
Puerto Alto Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 21.00
Check out before 16.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
Reception from 07.00 to 21.00
No special condition 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 비즈니스 센터
- 인터넷 카페
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>