Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the colonial building in the heart of Mompox, right in front of the river. From our terrace, you can enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets while having coffee, beer or our special home-made drinks like soda tropical. It is a walking distance from all touristic atractions of Mompox, as well as restaurants and bars.
Pueblito Magico Hostel has 2 dorms with 4 beds each and 2 private rooms with bathrooms. We also have a bar and nice common areas where you can relax and enjoy your time in Mompox.
- Activities and tours can be arranged at the reception.
- Free Internet access.
- Drinking water and coffee to refill at the reception. ($5000, per day)
- Free lockers.
- Board games.
- Books to read at the house or for the swap.
- Recommendation on the activities in the area of Mompox.
- Laundry service.
Pueblito Magico Hostel offers a lot of space for the guests to relax or socialize with other travellers. The front of the hostel is located in front of the river Magdalena in a pedestrian area with a lovely plaza from which you can watch the slow pace of the local life while enjoying a drink from our bar. Next to the reception there are comfortable couches, perfect for reading and relaxing. In the back of the hostel there is a small patio with a table where you can enjoy your meals.
We offer breakfast from 8 till 10am. If you booked a room option with no breakfast included, you can still order it from our menu for 12-15k COP.
PD: Dear guest, the kitchen is not longer avalaible, only for the use to prepare the delicious food of our menu you can find on the reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- Flexible NRR
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>