Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
**Under our company COVID rules a Contact mobile number needs to be supplied for all bookings if you are unable to or do not supply one sadly we cant take or will have to cancel your booking we appreciate your understanding in this matter.**
Built as a private residence and later converted to rooms for bed and breakfast style accommodation the Princes Lodge offers Singles or Couples an alternative to Hostels at competitive rates. All Rooms have their own private bathroom facilities so no need to share. Single rooms have ensuite facilties while double or twin rooms have external bathroom facilities just along the corridor. All guests can enjoy free WiFi and a free continental buffet style breakfast each day. There is a shared microwave, BBQ facilities, laundry facilities and vending machines on site. Park your vehicle onsite and make use of the free bus into the city or enjoy the walk past historic homes and buildings.
North Adelaide is a cosmopolitan residential area rich with historic homes and buildings restaurants cafes and bars. Surrounded by the Adelaide Parklands it is within easy walking distance of the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide CBD, Adelaide Zoo, Universities and hospitals
Princes Lodge Conditions and Policies
- Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 13:00 to 19:00 .
- Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast included.
- No curfew.
- Child friendly. An adult (over 18yo) is required to stay with children in the room
- Non smoking.
- All guests are required to provide a credit / debit card with a minimum of $200 available at check-in. Alternatively a Cash deposit may taken.
- There is no smoking within the buildings and no cooking within rooms. A small microwave is available in the dining room and BBQ facilities in the rear yard.
- Guests arriving after 7:00pm should contact reception by telephone or email to obtain access and room details.
- Any guests creating disturbances or acting improperly will be asked to leave without a refund. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>