Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is the first project of its kind and one of the best opportunities to experience the tranquil life in a favela. All of the approximately 3000 inhabitants of the favela will great you in a very friendly way, and you will find lots of friends among other backpackers as well as among the people who live near our hostel.
We have five double rooms, one suite, and one dorm room. All rooms have a balcony with beautiful views, with a hammock on each balcony. They also all have private baths, and a big tropical breakfast is included in the price. A large living room and a huge (120 m) rooftop terrace is part of the hostel. Bananas, jack fruit, passion fruit etc. grow in the garden. As there is no car traffic anywhere nearby, about the only sounds you will hear is from the humming birds or the occasional rooster in the morning ;)
Still, you are only a five minute walk from either the metro station at 'Largo do Machado' which will take you to the Copacabana beach in only another 7 minutes, or from the 'bondinho', the old little cable car which runs through the beautiful artists district in Santa Teresa and right down to the center of Rio and the nightlife district 'Lapa'.
Check out our video on the hostelworld site, and related videos on youtube to see the environment!
Since there are no roads in front of our hostel, the only thing you will have to put up with is walking a small hill up (or down, wherever you come from) to reach home. This paths leads you through so many beautiful houses and trees, playing children, and old women chatting, that you would wish your stay was longer...
The favela is secured by police and by the proper inhabitants. It has been absolutely quiet for the past 15 years, and many special programs guarantee it to stay this way.
If you are looking for something very special during your stay in Rio, come to the Hostel Favelinha and experience Rio de Janeiro the way only very few foreigners ever see it! The German owner Holger together with the Finnish tourguide Matti and the friendly Brazilian staff around Solange heartily welcome you to the place where dreams come true!
FREE wireless access in all rooms! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>