Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surrounded by an impressive nature you can enjoy peace, fresh air, spring waters, walks through beautiful sederos, activities and community tours that will allow you to explore this natural and human wealth.
Posada Monserrat it is a mountain lodge characterized by fog, cold, rain and birdsong. If you want to disconnect from the city and connect with nature, to enjoy bird watching, hiking and pure air this is the ideal place. Our prices are all inclusive: lodging, food (dinner, breakfast and lunch), transportation (from Coronado) and demonstration tour of the farm. The cabins are rustic style with very comfortable beds, we have private rooms with bathroom or shared (external bathroom), communal lounge with wi fi and restaurant. On the 2-hectare property you can enjoy the demonstration tour of the farm that has sustainable activities and processes with the environment, paths that take you to an area called giant land, the sacred labyrinth and the elf tree, among other attractions.
Posada Monserrat Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - 13%
24 Hours Reception
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>