Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Posada Lulu la Bruja is located 25 minutes walking from the main square and we are next to different hostels in the boulevard area. To be more exact, we are in front of the of the beach and some minutes away walking from the most important spots of the city such as Fort San Felipe Bacalar, Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe and several restaurants and night clubs that are near to the city center.
Lulú La Bruja has different choices of lodging, we offer shared rooms of 6 people with bunker beds, also we have a more private option with the private rooms. We Have all day and full moon laguna tours on sailing boats, we do not work with the motor boats, for they contaminate our paradise, but if interested we could arrange any tour wanted.
Posada Lulú La Bruja Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00.
It is a vegan breakfast.
Pet friendly - ****We have cats in the house****
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>