Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In 5 minutes you can walk to the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A selection of shops and restaurants are also located within a 5-minute walk. Famous for its tapas bars and nightlife, Elvira Street is located within walking distance of the Azahar. Next to it is the old Moorish quarter of Albaycín.
Posada Azahar Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
This property might need to contact you, so please provide full phone number
Check in from 16.00 to 21.00 (for late check in there is a supplement of 10 €. Please contact us first)
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not available
Reception from 16.00 to 21.00
Cleaning from 12h to 16h00
Pet are allowed (Pets € 5 supplement per day)
Wi-Fi not available. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>