Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
After making the booking the host can cancel until 1h later without cost.
To cancel the guest can do it 48h before the date of his check in, if you do not and do not attend will be charged in the accommodation the total value of the reservation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Portuguese Hostel provides access to shared bathrooms and accommodation in twin rooms, double rooms,triple rooms, and mixed dormitories with 3 and 8 Pax and a Ladies dorm with 8 beds. There is a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, sofas and a dining area. Guests can prepare their meals in the shared kitchen. Alternatively, guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants located within walking distance.
In Portuguese Hostel you will find comfort, hygiene, safety and an always available team to advise the top places to visit, as well as the finest bars and restaurants. We have excellent accessibility through public transportation, conventional buses and day and night taxis.
The Portuguese Hostel provides access to shared bathrooms and accommodation in twin rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, or mixed dormitories. There is a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, sofas and a dining area.
We have a fully equipped kitchen for communitarian use, free Wi-Fi internet, hot showers, cable TV, DVDs and security lockers.
Portuguese Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival, after this the entire amount of the reservation will be charged.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Tax of 1 euro per person per night
We do not accept customers younger than 8 years of age in the dorms.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>