Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is your comfortable home away from home with a variety of dorm and private rooms, an open fire place, pool table, cosy rooms, free Wi-Fi hotspot, friendly managers and free boogie board and fishing gear hire.
Ideally located, the hostel is walking distance to the town centre, lovely restaurants serving fresh locally caught seafood, beautiful beaches and picturesque Griffith Island Lighthouse.
Kick back and experience all charming Port Fairy has to offer today!
Port Fairy YHA Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 17:00 to 21:00 .
- Check out from 09:00 to 10:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included
- Deluxe 5 bed apartment has a minimum night stay of 2 nights
- Reception from 09:00 to 11:00 and 17:00 to 21:00 .
CHECKIN during COVID19 4pm-5pm . Arrange alternate times by calling hostel.
- No curfew.
- Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 아기침대 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>