Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A hippie hostel located in the heart of Canggu (Bali’s original surfer’s paradise), Point Break is a vibrant meeting place for surfers, yoga-lovers and world travellers. Just a stone’s throw away from some of the best nightlife, markets and beaches on the island, the hostel boasts an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop terrace and daily live music and yoga lessons.
- Mixed and female-only dorms with A/C and personal lockers
- Shared and ensuite bathrooms with hot water
- Sheets and towels provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Pool
- Rooftop Terrace with rice field, garden and amazing sunset views
-Shared Kitchen with barbeque and guest fridge
- Comfortable common area with beanbags
- Free Parking
- Small Library and Games available for guests
- Animal Friendly
- International and local staff happy to help and answer questions
Extras and activities
- Free Daily Yoga
- Live Music
- Family Dinner
- Surf Lessons on request
- Group Paint Ball on request
- Airport Transfers/ Taxi on request
- 45 minutes by taxi from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 5 minutes drive from local Canggu hot spots including Echo Beach, Batu Balong Beach, Old Man’s Bar, Pretty Poison, Deus Ex-Machina, Luigi’s. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>