Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Pingyao Ancient Town, the inn is surrounded by historic attractions and museums such as China Chamber of Commerce Museum, which is a 6-minute drive away. Pingyao’s tourist centre is a 400m away.
Each air-conditioned room at Pingyao Jiaxin Guesthouse offers a writing desk. Some units offer traditional Kang beds. Dormitories with shared bathroom facilities are also available.
There is a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, you can go cycling, or explore the area on foot.
Noodle dishes are a specialty in Pingyao, they can be found within a 2-minute walk along with other local cuisines.
This is our guests' favourite part of Pingyao, according to independent reviews.
This property is also rated for the best value in Pingyao! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
2. Check in time: After 12.00noon.
3. Check out time: Before 12.00noon.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Price is not included taxes and fees. Our guests don't have to pay any extra tax unless they require VAT receipt. 10% tax fee will be requested for VAT receipt. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>