Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Among the architectural highlights are high ceilings, large windows, from floor to ceiling (with blackout curtains), a fully equipped kitchen and a mezzanine that overlooks the main area.
Your satisfaction is our highest goal. Our commitment is to care for every detail of your stay.
As frequent travellers, we believe in the balance between quality and price. We know vacation is the best time of the year! All has to happen as planned!
Well help you find out those secrets of this city which will allow you to reach a different experience from your travel.
Front Desk office open from 9am till 9pm
Check in time 2.00 pm (latest check in time 8:30pm)
Check out time 10.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night
Front Desk is available on limited hours, that is why we require all guests to let us know their arrival time 48 hs before the check in day in order to coordinate. There might be extra charges for check ins between 11 pm and 8 am. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>