Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
“Environment friendly, Science and Technology, Communication, Sharing” as a belief of our management and development.
Throwing the open the leaves of the great hall-window, you may find that the window could be transformed into transparent by using the dimming technology. With the intelligent adjusting system, the window be able to servers as a viewing point in the morning sun, multifunctional projector at night, which seldom has been applicated in the traditional Youth Hotel. Besides, the worldwide first technology that inserts the ultra-thin light resource into dining table and bathroom screen, which provides a unique guest experience.
We focus on promoting communication within the Youth Hotel. The music stairs/guitar/poker/Uno/Karaoke equipment that has been offered in the public area can be a good choice for making a new friend.
We also devote to creating a humanistic environment for guest. In term of room space, each capsule has been equipped with king size bed, 220V voltage and USB for phone charging, reading and makeup light. To protect each guest private, the capsule supports the private card reader system so that the luggage can be locked inside your own capsule.
With the purpose adding value for guest experience, we divided the bathroom space into two areas: restroom and bathing room. Both has been taken by the famous cleaning group Swisher Hygiene. The electric-replaced toilet seat cushion、the mixed thimerosal insures the sanitation. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 자동 판매기
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>