Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Standard is Standard Fan Room [No hot water , No TV]
Deluxe is Deluxe Air Condition Room
Family 4 Pax is Air-conditioned room for 4 person, private balcony (2 Queens beds size).
*** Bed type cannot be guaranteed, You can make a special request for the bed type but it is subject to availability upon arrival.***
Wifi access available at public area only
The popular Ingphu Resort is adjoining the island's small water resevoir at the back of the main village on the slopes of Phi Phi view point. The scenery from the accommodation verandas capture a wonderful mixture of the tonsai Cliffs, Phi Phi ley and the jungle vegetation. The steps from the pool reception area wind up the hillside to the accommodation in a random fashion and give the resort a unique character.
The pool reception breakfast area is typical of family run and managed resorts and has a homely feel. Note; the water resevoir can dry out Feb - Apr.
The resort location is on Mountain Zone, we will only accept young adults or child of 14 years and over.
Final Balance to be paid to the hotel accept by Cash only.
As the peak season is almost the whole year, Please follow the terms and conditions regarding the Cancellation HERE!
Please note that any cancellations or amendment must be notified directly to the property at least 7 Day in advance of your scheduled arrival time, otherwise Full amount of your accommodation total will be charged to your credit card.
If you cancel any individual night of your reservation, then the deposit for that night will be not be refunded or transferred.
Early check out Full amount of your accommodation total will be charged to your credit card.
No show full amount will be charge. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>