Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests have free access to WiFi 100Mb, drinking water and breakfast.
Pele guesthouse is situated in quiet, green, residential area, with private gates and security. The property is situated two minutes walking distance from Cihampelas street (popular with tourists) and 5 minutes walking distance from Ciwalk Shopping mall, where you can visit markets, buy food (local and western), shop, or visit the cinema and arcade, and a 10 minute walk from Bandung's fruit market. Express laundry, cafes, and juice bars are also very nearby. Local transport can be found 5 minutes from the guesthouse.
We can help you arrange trips to other popular tourist destinations, such as nature trips, hiking trips, hot springs, fruit farms, and famous Mosques.
Pele Gueshouse is only 15-20 minutes from the airport by car, and we can arrange airport pick up and drop off (for a fee). Alternatively you can take a taxi or local transport (small light blue van/bus called an Angkot) to Baltos Square, where our staff can meet you on arrival, or you can walk to Pele.
We ask that you please respect other guests by not being too loud at night, and please use electricity, paper tissues and water consciously. Lets keep our planet happy and green together! :) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>