Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
When canceled before 48h of the date of arrival, there will be no charge on our part. After that time, or if no-show we will be able to charge the value of one night of the reservation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
turísticos e estabelecimentos de alojamento local, localizados no Município do Porto, por noite,
até a um máximo de 7 (sete) noites seguidas por pessoa e por estadia, independentemente
da modalidade de reserva (presencial, analógica ou via digital).
The municipal tourist tax (2€) is due to paid overnight stays in enterprises
tourist and local accommodation establishments, located in the Municipality of Porto, by night,
up to a maximum of 7 (seven) consecutive nights per person and per stay, regardless of
of the reservation mode (face-to-face, analog or digital). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>