Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Paros Backpackers, a Backpackers paradise only for young people!
Paros backpackers is a budget new place with private and dorms rooms at the down town area of Parikia the capital of Paros island.
We offer to our guests for FREE: Wi-Fi ,to use a kitchen, swimming pool (will be open 15th-20th of June), internet corner and printer,
daily cleaning service in private and dorms rooms and 24 hours hot water.
All rooms have a balcony, private bathroom, fridge and air-conditioning.
All rooms are cleaned daily , new towels every second day and new sheets every third day.
Paros Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out untill 11:00am
Reception is open for information 9:00 am to 12:00 am, but check in can be 24 hours.
If your arrival time at our place is before 9:00 am please contact us the day before for make us to know the time
for be someone at our reception to make you check in.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Breakfast price list at the swimming pool
1- Eggs and bacon - 3,00 euro
2- Orange, coffee or tea, butter, cheese, ham and bread - 4.50 euro
3- Special omelette (bacon-ham-cheese and fresh tomato) - 4,00 euro
Ice coffees - 2,00 euro
Alfa Beer, big bottle-500ml - 2,50 euro
Age Restriction 18-40 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>