Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Pollington is located in the glorious county of East Yorkshire, near the market town of Snaith. It offers all the local conveniences one could need and also within close proximity of the cities York, Leeds & Sheffield. You can park on any of the drives, if there is no available parking spaces you are welcome to park in the Village Hall car park next door.
We offer 9 en-suite bedrooms comprising of TV, tea making facilities and Internet access at no extra charge. There is also full use of a fully fitted kitchen should you require it. Our long-term guests are offered substantial discounts and disabled access is also available. The conservatory/dining room is situated looking out onto the beautiful gardens and patio area. We are able to offer all our guests off street parking and extensive CCTV is in operation 24hrs a day. We offer a full size snooker table set in a tastefully decorated Snooker and Darts Room, which is available for our guest to use upon request.
Parkside Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00.
Reception opening times 06:00 – 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We have a No Smoking policy throughout all our facilities. Smoking is only allowed in some of the open air areas.
Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge.
Pets are not allowed.
All groups are accepted.
There are no rooms with four poster beds.
There are no rooms with a jacuzzi. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>