Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
to secure the booking over 10 pax we require 1st night deposit non refundable, and full balance will need to be paid 2 weeks in advance.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer the perfect base from which to explore Edinburgh, with a mixture of bars and restaurants to suit everyone’s tastes, as well as all the famous landmarks. For example; Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile, Arthur’s Seat, The Royal Yacht Britannia, and The Scott Monument. The list is endless, and they are all easily accessible by car, bus or on foot.
Just outside of Edinburgh there is also Roslyn Chapel famous for its history and inclusion in the film “The Da Vinci Code.
We have a free, secure private car park available to all guests, as well as FREE on-street parking at the front of the properties. Direct buses to the hotel/holiday Let are available from Waverly Station (No.25), From Edinburgh Airport (Stand F No. 300 which includes a short walk).
All in all, whether you staying for business or pleasure, we’re confident your stay with us will be an enjoyable, comfortable and convenient experience.
From the team here at The Park View House and Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you upon your arrival.
Once a booking has been made and security such as a credit card number or deposit has been given to reserve the room, then it means that we have a 'confirmed reservation'.
PLEASE NOTE: A £25.00 BOOKING FEE WILL BE CHARGED BY THE HOTEL (NON REFUNDABLE) TO VERIFY CARD DETAILS THIS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM AMOUNT OWED ON ARRIVAL IF NOT CANCELLED.
You may check into your room from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
All guests arriving after the 22:00 check in time must advise a member of staff on their time of arrival. A late check in fee of £10 per room per hour will be charged. This will be added on top of your remaining balance and will be charged on check in. Please advise members of staff on time of arrival.
There is someone in the hotel 24/7 but not at front desk 24/7 this charge enables us to pay for a staff member to stay on front desk until the guest arrives. Thank you.
10:30am 7 days a week. Late checks can be arranged at a charge of £10.00 per hour up to 2 hours. If you require longer the full daily rate would then apply.
An additional fee will apply when paying by credit card.
Book in January February, November and December.
FREE cancellations up to 13:00 the day before arrival.
Book in March, April, May, June, September and October.
7 Day Cancellation policy.
Booking in July and August, or for Christmas & Hogmanay fortnight, Easter, and Six Nation rugby events.
21 Day Cancellation policy.
All bookings not cancelled in time, the remaining booking value is due. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>